HRC provides renovation or home improvement estimation cost, as well as cost analysis and support to design teams, contractors and owners, from conceptual planning, final design completion, and through the process.
We provide with FREE 3D DESIGN each signed agreement. Our experienced cost estimators use the most effective methods for analyzing and understanding the basis of design, translating the scope into construction means, and providing the costs with the most updated pricing resources.
At Home Renovation Company, the primary goal is to provide our client with an accurate fair market value of construction costs for their project, focusing on results that are within a few percentage points from the actual contractor bids. An analysis of the actual local bidding climate, labor and commodity availability is performed for each individual project to provide a thorough complete investigation for calculating the expected average bid price.
We have access to the most current cost data by locale throughout the U.S. and use common “Xactimate” database. All cost estimating efforts are overseen by Certified Professional Estimators, providing the highest level of cost estimating support from design to construction closeout.
- Quantity take offs: We arrange a spreadsheet for you with all the take-off numbers, Square Footage, Linear Footage and Cubic Yardage for your project. You will have all these raw numbers to work your prices out.
- Labor and material cost: Our company prepares a detailed estimate with unit value of materials and cost of labor based on our price data.
- Bill of Materials: We compose a list of the materials needed for any part of the job or a list for the materials for the whole job.
- Advance budget cost report: Using both experience and published & updated cost data, we provide you with a full preliminary total report for budget estimating purposes.
- Submittal package: We arrange a full package for submittal. We cover all the aspects of your full bid and prepare it in a professional format for you to present it to your clients or yourself.